Tuesday 15 October 2013

Whats in my make up bag

I keep most of my make up in my make up bag, I have other stuff in a small one which I never really use, it's full of crazy colour lipsticks and things i'm not really a big fan of, I don't actually have that much make up, Im a uni student now so everything i buy is researched before to make sure its worth it! I absolutely love this make up bag, just because its cover in little boats, so cute! Its also a good square shape. I'm not really a fan of thin make up bags. 
 make up bag: Jack Wills
 Mascaras: Benefit They're Real, Maybelline The Falsies, No7 Extravagant Volume, Clinique High Impact 
 I'm not a huge foundation lover, unlike every other girl in the world, I think it makes bad skin become worse, and just puts emphasis on spots, and I think it makes my freckles look really odd. but of course who doesn't want flawless, even skin. I only ever wear it when i go out, 

Clinique superblanced makeup, ysl touche eclat, Rimmel wake me up concealer  
 Mac Fluid line, Bourjois Khol & contour, Real Techniques fine liner brush
 Nars - Super Orgasm, Sleek Face Contour Kit, Mac Blot Powder, Rimmel Stay Matte 
 Mac - Honeylove, Rimmel Kate Moss - 107, Rimmel - 016, Maybelline - Pink Punch 
 Eyelash curlers - Boots Own, Real Techniques, Eco Tools, Studio
Cant beat these favourites for keeping your lips soft. 

Rozzz x  

1 comment:

  1. I love the 107 Kate lipstick, it's so perfect for this time of the year!
    And the stay matte powder too!
    Hope you are your lovely little blog are well?
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete